so i have decided

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
well after lots of thought and concideration i have decided on a Nosy Be from Tamara & Drew at Chameleon Nation:D. The cluch is still only a few weeks old so i will be waitin alittle bit to go get my little guy ( maybe the Expo ) After a great chat with Tamara i am soooo excited!!!! cant WAIT.
i currently care for my veiled Camo and belive the husbandry to be basically the same for my new cham. i will be confirming this by doing some Panther specific research, but any advise is always welcome.

well after lots of thought and concideration i have decided on a Nosy Be from Tamara & Drew at Chameleon Nation:D. The cluch is still only a few weeks old so i will be waitin alittle bit to go get my little guy ( maybe the Expo ) After a great chat with Tamara i am soooo excited!!!! cant WAIT.
i currently care for my veiled Camo and belive the husbandry to be basically the same for my new cham. i will be confirming this by doing some Panther specific research, but any advise is always welcome.

I have an ambilobe and a veiled I keep them with the same husbandry. Seem to be doing fine and healthy so far

Hoj I am glad you have finally decided. That is an excellent choice. I will be waiting (a long time:( ) to see your baby.

Hoj I am glad you have finally decided. That is an excellent choice. I will be waiting (a long time:( ) to see your baby.

Thanks Laurie, i know at least a whole month :( but it will like waiting for xmas and march is my bday so it fits well. and it also gives me lots of time to get everything set up for him. you know ill post pics asap;)

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH CANT WAIT!!!:D:D

Back
Top Bottom