So funny

Great idea Roa - I have entered her ladyship in the photo contest - fingers crossed for votes. Thanks for all the great comments they kept me laughing all night :D

We have come to the conclusion that she is just not a real chameleon, but in fact a humeleon instead, lol. My other half insists given a pipe she would look just like the once British prime minister Harold Wilson, lol :eek:

oh my gosh this is getting my vote for the contest. the belly kills me! hahahah! love how she has her hand on her knee....oh my god i love it.

Now that I look at this picture again it makes her really look like a woman lol she looks like she has red lipstick on and the black thing is like her beauty mark LOL Kind of like those older woman with the big hair that work in dinners in movies =D

Hee, hee I just had to share today`s instalment of "A day in the life of a Humeleon". Gizzy has been a bit ill lately, but seems quite bright and (dare i say it) on the mend. So i decided to give her a butterworm as a reward for taking her meds. When i opened the viv door and moved i found her sat in her plant pot looking like she was about to raid the cookie jar - I laughed so much i was crying ! :eek::D

Attachments

• Put em up P22-03-10_16.10.JPG
    Put em up P22-03-10_16.10.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 175
:eek: OMG! She is so funny! She is so full of character! I can see why you love her so much. I thought Lily did some strange poses but Gizzy takes things to a whole new dimension, lol!:D She looks like a little green gnome, bless her!

Hee, hee I just had to share today`s instalment of "A day in the life of a Humeleon". Gizzy has been a bit ill lately, but seems quite bright and (dare i say it) on the mend. So i decided to give her a butterworm as a reward for taking her meds. When i opened the viv door and moved i found her sat in her plant pot looking like she was about to raid the cookie jar - I laughed so much i was crying ! :eek::D

WHAT a wonderful cham:p

I love seeing chams sitting in these funny and awkward positions, hasnt there been a thread before? Someone find it

hahaha... Even the second photo you posted was really funny. But, nothing tops the first one.... as everyone said (overhung belly, "hand" on the knee, looking like shes fishing/smoking) awesome.

Back
Top Bottom