So excited!!

cryogen

I finally convinced our panther that hand feeding wasn't the end of the world and he shot at a silkworm from my finger! I figured it would only be a matter of time since he loves silkworms but every other time I've tried he'd just puff up and open his mouth at me and then run away and hide. I'm so happy now. :D

I wanted to share this news with someone, but my husband is away at class and all my friends think I'm crazy for having a house full of reptiles so they wouldn't exactly understand my excitement. lol.

I completely understand, it is like when a child takes that first step. It is completely wonderful for you. Congratulations and now you are stuck hand feeding.:D

i cant wait to try that when my two veiled's get older my milleri is just a big grouch got to have his cage covered most of the day and most of the time he wont even let me pick him up

I can't wait until he gets comfortable enough so he can show off for guests!

I feel silly but I feel like such a proud mama! hahaha.

He's very grouchy about being handled so we never do. We've only handled him once when we had to get him out of his cage to go visit Dr. Alfonso. Boy oh boy did he hate life that day! :p
He doesn't mind people coming up to his cage to visit with him, in fact he usually stops his constant cage cruising to come hang out near you, but as soon as a hand goes anywhere near him then the attitude gets turned on (well until today with his worm :D)!

WE understand. :)

It is very exciting. It might be a while before I get to that point, but he big guy's coming around, so I hope I have a post like this soon. ;)

It is very exciting. It might be a while before I get to that point, but he big guy's coming around, so I hope I have a post like this soon. ;)

Good luck! I'm sure you'll get your guy there. I was surprised at how quickly Joker came around to the idea, I guess he really does like us despite his attitude.

Back
Top Bottom