Snake pictures

5230015484_094f938f56_b.jpg

5223983370_7f86e0fc84_b.jpg

5222847839_235717322a_b.jpg

Atheris ceratophora - Horned Bush Viper

Thor you are the only person I would ever look at snake pictures for. The scales close up is phenomenal. Have you ever taken a bad picture? As many times as I go to your site and look I never get bored with your pictures. You are beyond amazing. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

WOW man really great shots!!!! what other animals or stuff do you shoot with shots like that im sure everyone would like to see what else ya got.

Horned Bush Viper, sounds like something I wouldnt want to stumble across.;) Looks wikid though. Nice Shots!

Thor you are the only person I would ever look at snake pictures for. The scales close up is phenomenal. Have you ever taken a bad picture? As many times as I go to your site and look I never get bored with your pictures. You are beyond amazing. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

Thanks - that must be a very good compliment I guess :)

WOW man really great shots!!!! what other animals or stuff do you shoot with shots like that im sure everyone would like to see what else ya got.

For more fun you can test these two pages :

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Thor-Hakonsen-Photography/115445505154785#!/pages/Thor-Hakonsen-Photography/115445505154785

and

www.flickr.com/photos/thorhakonsen

Horned Bush Viper, sounds like something I wouldnt want to stumble across.;) Looks wikid though. Nice Shots!

Absolutely not something you wan't to stumble upon at least - not much is known about these species. A fairly small species 30-50cm long, highly venomous and no anti-venim is made..

Thanks all !

Back
Top Bottom