Small Silkworms available

ponders

Chameleon Enthusiast
I hatched way too many Silkworms! Small size, 100 for $7.00 plus USPS priority shipping. Can ship Monday thru Wednesday
960C47C3-3FAE-4CBA-95E4-167385AB4155.jpeg

OMG I dying too funny! That is a whole lotta worms... Chams are going to be super happy with you!
I got some eggs from Matt but I'd say only 1/4 of them hatched total of maybe 20-25. I have so much silkworm chow I need to get rid of and these babies I have won't be ready for at least 2 more weeks. Tye is just as picky as Camo if not more so. At least Camo eats horn and super worms. Tye is only wanting to feed on crickets and I know he loves silks but haven't had any ready yet.

I raised some up to moths and bred them. I refrigerated the eggs, forgot about them, and when I took them out, I thought only about 1/2 or less will hatch. Wrong, every one hatched! And boy do they eat a lot!
This was an amazing deal! Thank you so much! I'll let my chams know where I got these from when they're munching down.
Just to put it into perspective for everyone my local reptile shop is selling 25 of these for almost $20. Get on this Silkworm train while it's hot!

Back
Top Bottom