Small free range

Well okay these are not overpriced 👌🏻
Most vines I came across in pet stores start at $20.00
Yeah they are a decent price. You do have to watch them for break down and replace as needed. But they are not coated so nothing is going to hurt the cham. I would be mindful using these with a Panther though since they like to bite branches lol.

Attachments

• 20210728_175223.jpg
    20210728_175223.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 82
What is the total distance from the bottom of the UVB fixture to the closest basking branch? And what fixture type and bulb strength did you get?
Ive got an solar meter 6.5R to measure the strength. Most UVB he can get is 7.0 and that is top screen. His highest branch is 4.3! It is a reptisun fixture and bulb. T5 10.0! And i know everyone recommends 5.0 for chameleons but a veiled can handle more uvb by my knowledge! Mid cage uvb is 1.4

Ive got an solar meter 6.5R to measure the strength. Most UVB he can get is 7.0 and that is top screen. His highest branch is 4.3! It is a reptisun fixture and bulb. T5 10.0! And i know everyone recommends 5.0 for chameleons but a veiled can handle more uvb by my knowledge! Mid cage uvb is 1.4
So they should not be exposed to anything over a 6 UVI especially prolonged exposure. Where their back is should be a 3 uvi. Technically the concept that a Veiled can handle more is not true. Over exposure can still cause issues. Giving them more does not make it better for them. I would be very cautious with this.

So they should not be exposed to anything over a 6 UVI especially prolonged exposure. Where their back is should be a 3 uvi. Technically the concept that a Veiled can handle more is not true. Over exposure can still cause issues. Giving them more does not make it better for them. I would be very cautious with this.
Will raise a little bit tommorow

Back
Top Bottom