Small free range

Made a little free range spot for my boy! What do you guys think?

When he is up here im always in the room!

Attachments

• 20210726_165713.jpg
    20210726_165713.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG-20210726-WA0017.jpeg
    IMG-20210726-WA0017.jpeg
    105.2 KB · Views: 105
Looks good. Just get rid of all the fake flower vines. Too dangerous with Veileds. Put some 1 inch or larger rock on top of the soil in the plants so he does not try to eat it.
But my guy still manages to eat soil between the little stones.. It is so annoying..

Way ahead! Will consider removing them!

But my guy still manages to eat soil between the little stones.. It is so annoying..
Well those stones are a good size so he will eventually leave it be. But better then him eating the soil and getting a hold of a fertilizer bead or not being able to pass the soil and becoming impacted.

Per the vines... Same issue Veileds eat everything. So all those tiny flowers and leaves are an impaction risk waiting to happen. It is up to you but personally not a risk I would take. Vet bills and surgery are very expensive and chams do not always survive the process.

I
Well those stones are a good size so he will eventually leave it be. But better then him eating the soil and getting a hold of a fertilizer bead or not being able to pass the soil and becoming impacted.

Per the vines... Same issue Veileds eat everything. So all those tiny flowers and leaves are an impaction risk waiting to happen. It is up to you but personally not a risk I would take. Vet bills and surgery are very expensive and chams do not always survive the process.
Your'e right! Im removing asap! Thanks for the help! My little boy has been so active lately, he wants to come out the moment he see's me hahah

Looks good. Just get rid of all the fake flower vines. Too dangerous with Veileds. Put some 1 inch or larger rock on top of the soil in the plants so he does not try to eat it.
Made the adjustments! Looks better actually 🤣 Maybr will add some more jungle vines.

Attachments

• 20210727_181501.jpg
    20210727_181501.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 75
Made the adjustments! Looks better actually 🤣 Maybr will add some more jungle vines.
Good job!
And yes the exo terra vines are crap and dangerous for chameleons. Best to check a local florist for some decoration branches, they’ll cost only €3.00-5.00, instead of those overpriced commercial mambo jambo things. The rope thing is also true and could pull-out their nails.

Back
Top Bottom