Sleepy lil Simba (pic)

KatCham

Established Member
I just couldn't resist a quick snap, just after lights out....too cute!!

013-3.jpg

I love how they close their little eyes:

013-4.jpg

He's obviously found another branch he approves off LOL

OH!!!! And he ate 6 calci worms!!!!!

Going to use them to bribe him to the feeding cup, then start introducing other feeders.

I'm soooo happy.....and so is he by the looks of that pic...nice full belly and a comfy place to sleep. :D:D:D

Getting a bit attached to your little angel aren't you? Might as well give in, they own us after a very short time. Isn't it nice to belong with an angel.:):):)

Awww, he looks so cute! Be careful not to feed him too late in the day though - they need the heat of the basking lamps to digest their food.

Awww, he looks so cute! Be careful not to feed him too late in the day though - they need the heat of the basking lamps to digest their food.

Thanks. Yeah my normal routine will be to feed him in the morning, which he'll eventually get used to hopefully and be waiting by the cup ;)...I think I was just a bit panicy as he hadn't eaten since Tues morning. Now that I know he won't starve himself I'll just stick to feeding in the morning, then leave them in there until just before lights out so he can get them when he feels comfortable. :D

Patience isn't my strong point unfortunately, but I just have to give him time to settle in.

I'm not very patient either, lol! When I got Amy I put her cup in under a vine and the next morning she was sat above it waiting for her brekkie!:D

Back
Top Bottom