Sleepy chameleon

often times pet stores and even reptile stores will sell the incorrect supplies(especially lighting) because they are just not educated on chameleons. It is sad but true and we see it too often on here. I am sure you are doing everything right or according to what they told you like you said but something is causing your chameleon to close his eyes and we are trying to help you find out what that is.

Jo Jackson,
thank you so much for your understanding. My mom is already in bed tonight, but I will ask her to help me get some pictures and the rest of the infromation that you are asking for. I have called the lady that we got him from several times, and she set us up with all of the cage and light and plants that he is using now. I am sorry that I did not turn his light off, but I was scared he would get cold. His cage is screen. Can you see my answers to your questions from earlier, or did I post wrong? Thank you again to everone for your help, I will post more tomorrow. Good night.

just one more quick question.... now that the light is off, he is really sleeping sound, and he feels so cold.... is that normal?

just one more quick question.... now that the light is off, he is really sleeping sound, and he feels so cold.... is that normal?

How is he sleeping sound if you are touching him. Unless it is under 60 degrees please let him sleep!

there are bulbs that emit no light... called space heaters and other bulbs like that. so you dont have to have a light bulb on to keep him warm. and they will be really sick if you never turn off the lights. it is like that for any living creature

Back
Top Bottom