Sleeping on screen?

Djturna4thakidz

Established Member
This morning I woke up and my new baby veild was sleeping on the screen. I have never seen this with my other chameleons so just wanted to make sure it is ok

Lol, yeah it's okay, my baby panther did it the other day, and there are a lot of pictures of chams sleeping that way on the forums. :)

I am not sure there is a place in a cage I have not had one of my chams sleep. I even have one who sleeps on the floor, not often, that almost caused me a heart attack the first time she did it. Silly chams.:rolleyes:

day before yesterday I found my cham sleeping on a leaf with his back leg dangling and his head resting on a flower:p. he looked like his lights turned off on the way to his bedtime leaf and he was just like "oh okay, this spot is comfy. Then last night he was back on his leaf lol

i've found mine in the morning a couple times sleeping upside down on the top of his cage. just hangin there, tail curled up next to him, passed out lol upside down.

Mine sleeps in the we've of the leaf stem and the base stem with his tail curled and he has a bright lime green color when sleeping so cute haha

i've found mine in the morning a couple times sleeping upside down on the top of his cage. just hangin there, tail curled up next to him, passed out lol upside down.
Is this safe? To sleep on the top of the enclosure?

This is how our baby Panther Kronos slept about 4-5 nights ago. I took the picture when the lights had just come on. The next picture is how I found him yesterday morning. Little weirdo. Lol.
918D7C97-D95A-4AA7-A04A-C760CB609E26.jpeg
3119AD85-2A30-4434-9A51-74591DE9EAB0.jpeg
They can be very silly.

this is mine. so its ok? im just scared he will fall because he is 2 months old.

Attachments

• 20200731_222247.jpg
    20200731_222247.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 183
Yes, it’s fine. Ours is about that age, maybe a tiny bit older. Just make sure you have plenty of places for him to climb down, if he so chooses. Babies tend to want to hang upside down. Not sure why but they do.

Yes, it’s fine. Ours is about that age, maybe a tiny bit older. Just make sure you have plenty of places for him to climb down, if he so chooses. Babies tend to want to hang upside down. Not sure why but they do.
ok cool thanks. I just got him today in the mail, but he has been exploring and eating all day lol

We understand how that would be a little scary. Because my husband and I were both a little scared for our baby when we first saw him sleeping that way. But it’s normal for babies.

Back
Top Bottom