Sleeping ninja

lewboo2

heres ninja in his sleeping colours after his first shed in my care!
also one after a misting.
hes now nudging 11-12 inches head to tail :)
what dya think? :D
Lew

Attachments

• DSC00406.jpg
    DSC00406.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC00395.jpg
    DSC00395.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 128
Whenshould my babies start to shed

Hi, really sorry to hijack your thread ~ just can't figure out how to start my own. Someone did send me a message to advise me how to do it,but just can't find where to start it:confused: duh!!

Anyway; my question is.... i've got two baby Ambanja Panthers (a male & female) i've had them for four weeks today and their now 4months old.
They have grown quite abit in that month, however they are not yet showing any signs of shedding.
Should i be worried, or are they still abit too young?
They look very healthy, eat and drink plenty.
Thanks

Hi, really sorry to hijack your thread ~ just can't figure out how to start my own. Someone did send me a message to advise me how to do it,but just can't find where to start it:confused: duh!!

Anyway; my question is.... i've got two baby Ambanja Panthers (a male & female) i've had them for four weeks today and their now 4months old.
They have grown quite abit in that month, however they are not yet showing any signs of shedding.
Should i be worried, or are they still abit too young?
They look very healthy, eat and drink plenty.
Thanks

If they are growing they will shed soon. Do they each have their own cages? To start your own thread: On the Home page, top left click on Forums, then click on General Discussion of Health or whatever you want to start a thread about.....next click on New Thread top left and start you thread. Jann

He is gorgeous :D

I wont laugh at your cage it looks like he enjoys it!! The only thing I would do is sandpaper down the rough edges in the back corner where there are some sharp edges just in case he goes for a feeder and hurts his tongue or tries to climb on it and gets a splinter :)

Back
Top Bottom