Sleeping in the laying bin?

ChameleonRave

Avid Member
Well today Delilah started to lay, she was gravid for about 28 days. I have had a blanket over her cage all day until about 1:30 PM and she started to dig at about 10:30 I'm assuming. I was getting my coat to go shovel since, it is snowing. I heard her coming out of her bin from the sand falling off of her, and took the blanket off and misted her cage just in case she was in need of water. I left the blanket off thinking she was done for the day. I stayed in my room to watch some tv, I noticed she was crawling back into her bin so i turned off the tv and crept out of my room and shut my door i went to go check on her about 5:45 pm, and she was sleeping in her bin. I seen eggs under her, and she didn't see me, since her eyes are closed. Anybody have any suggestions?
Zac

Usually the eggs are way down at the end of the tunnel and you can't see them. Camille sleep in the tunnel once and woke up the next morning and laid the eggs.

Usually the eggs are way down at the end of the tunnel and you can't see them. Camille sleep in the tunnel once and woke up the next morning and laid the eggs.

i seen the eggs, shes still awake but she has her eyes closed, maybe she's sleeping but im not sure. I seen eggs, and im not bugging her, and i checked on her once, not so that she can see me. I seen the eggs shift, as if she was pushing out another.

She just finished laying and is now covering them up! I'm off to get her food and misting bottle all ready for her. :) I will update my other thread on how many eggs she has laid.

Zac

Back
Top Bottom