Sleep deprivation

Blinc24

Hello all, I'm trying to figure out if my panther is suffering from sleep deprivation. He has seemed stressed out and displaying darker colors for the past week now and I cannot figure out why. He has also not been eating as much (but he has been pooping normally) and the only think I can come up with is what I think to be sleep deprivation.
On most mornings I'm out of the house by 5am so I do not see the lights being turned out by the timer but This morning, his lights were set to turn on at 6am but I woke up at 5:56 and they were already on and I think they were on for about 30 minutes before I woke up. So this would make sense to me that he is actually being stressed by the lack of sleep and would make sense because I'm doing everything correct. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Interesting topic, my cham sleeps like a rock. He has been sleeping right at the outside edge of his terrarium and next to the glass. He is between the kitchen and the TV room and there is always some light on. I suppose there is a threshold for light tolerance even in chameleons. I hope the timers are the problem and resetting them fixes it.

This is your 3rd or 4th thread on your chameleon's color being dark...please stick to one thread for o e problem. By making multiple threads for the same issue you make it hard for us to follow and to help you.

Back
Top Bottom