Skydive videos

I'm glad you did it man! My heart just started to race when I head the engine slow down.. I miss jumping!

How did it feel for the first time??!!!:)

Awesome vid!

It was good fun, the best bit was falling really fast for ages :D............ first time I had a chance to look around before something hit the floor

Nice! that is what I do April-November- Teach skydiving :)

Congratulations on your first!
I was told that there are only about 15 women in the world trained to be instructors......not sure if I can believe that....what do you think?
Dave, you going to do it again?
Answer - probably......costs a lot for a short time
Who's the lovely lass behind you eh? ;D
You might mean my mother? She also went for a jump, even though she wasn't planning to....... Or do you mean my instructor Valentina.......

Last edited:
What in the world were you doing skydiving without long pants??? i can't believe an instructor allowed that. Other that that it looks like a great dive.

Well there are only about 20 active female tandem instructors- when you go to the other methods it does increase. Though throughout the United States Parachute Association only 12 % of the members are female

@laurie- some things should never be seen in freefall and that is a naked body flapping around at 120mph :(

Your friends that do the records they wear jumpsuits so they 1- can match freefall speeds and vary their rate of decent with the formation and 2 have something to hold onto when they are in the formation.

When I do tandems in the summertime I will go in shorts and a T shirt. Nervous people really through off some heat and when its high 90's plus them Oh my dehydration and that is never a good thing :)

All the people I know who skydive the big formations all over the world, would never dive without long pants. Naked?? must have been a sight to see.:):)

Yeah it was just for fun at the world freefall convention- it was pretty unstable as far as falls go because of how slippery our bodies were but fun just the same. My sister and three other female instructors worked at my home dropzone but linda's right there aren't a lot of girl tadem masters for sure!! Or girl skydivers compared to guys!

Now, I gotta ask...........was there any "pucker factor" involved ??? :eek:
I might be being dense here but I'm not sure what you mean:confused: Are you just asking if I was very scared? Anyway, nothing puckered as far as I know.........

Well there are only about 20 active female tandem instructors- when you go to the other methods it does increase. Though throughout the United States Parachute Association only 12 % of the members are female

When I do tandems in the summertime I will go in shorts and a T shirt. Nervous people really through off some heat and when its high 90's plus them Oh my dehydration and that is never a good thing :)
They must have meant tandem instructors then I guess............I was wishing I'd put my jeans on for a while, I hadn't thought ahead and it's cold at 10,000 feet even in the Canary Islands. Forgot about the temp as soon as I was out though, lol

I might be being dense here but I'm not sure what you mean:confused: Are you just asking if I was very scared? Anyway, nothing puckered as far as I know.........

Woops........I forgot you were from England :)

Pucker factor...........is when the old "poop chute" tightens right up. It doesn't necessarily mean that you were scared.

Woops........I forgot you were from England :)

Pucker factor...........is when the old "poop chute" tightens right up. It doesn't necessarily mean that you were scared.

Ok, yeah that's what I suspected you meant, we have that word in England too.......as I said, I didn't notice anything :). Got a few goosebumps from the cold, and a single heart-stopping second before the adrenaline rush, that's all :cool:

Back
Top Bottom