Skip Calcium tomorrow?

Zeyna04

So my baby boy Neville usually eats locusts with his supplements dusted over them accordingly. Tomorrow he’s due for his main one, the calcium without d3. Now, this morning they were out of locusts at the local shop so i had to get him crickets as the other locust were too big or too small. Anyhow, I dusted the usual amount of supplement onto the crickets but realised the supplement seems to stick better to the crickets than it does the locusts, so he had a little bit of nasal white discharge from too much of the supplement I assume today. Should I skip it out tomorrow? Or just reduce the amount? I don’t want him having too much. Thank you.

So my baby boy Neville usually eats locusts with his supplements dusted over them accordingly. Tomorrow he’s due for his main one, the calcium without d3. Now, this morning they were out of locusts at the local shop so i had to get him crickets as the other locust were too big or too small. Anyhow, I dusted the usual amount of supplement onto the crickets but realised the supplement seems to stick better to the crickets than it does the locusts, so he had a little bit of nasal white discharge from too much of the supplement I assume today. Should I skip it out tomorrow? Or just reduce the amount? I don’t want him having too much. Thank you.
If it is calcium without D3 you are fine. I assume you are using this at all feedings except when you use a calcium with D3 two times a month and a multivitamin two times a month.

Back
Top Bottom