skin sticking out of bottom

bradleymarky

my panther went to the toilet today and it took him quite a while getting rid of a lot of poo, when he had finished i noticed he had a small peice of white skin like flesh sticking out of his bottom.

ive just checked him and it seems to be getting smaller and starting to curl.

any ideas ppl

It sounds like a possible sperm plug. You can gently pull it out and it should be fine if thats what it is. Do a search on sperm plug and read what others have done. Its a pretty common occurance. Pics would help to identify if thats what it is. Make sure you mist him well if the plug is dried already to loosen it up. Hope this helps.

As Brian said it may just be a sperm plug but please post some pictures of it before you try to pull it out bacause it's possible it could be a prolaps and that could be serious and you wouldn't want to pull on that.

thanks guys..ive been at work since my post so he will be asleep know but i will get some piccies in the morning, i did see, what i thought was his penis when he was pushing the poo out (must have been constipated) beacause he took forever...the penis was coming out aswell and opening up....never seen it before.
he has started leaving little dried up bits of what look like skin on the side of the mesh....is this the start of him becoming a man

thanks guys..ive been at work since my post so he will be asleep know but i will get some piccies in the morning, i did see, what i thought was his penis when he was pushing the poo out (must have been constipated) beacause he took forever...the penis was coming out aswell and opening up....never seen it before.
he has started leaving little dried up bits of what look like skin on the side of the mesh....is this the start of him becoming a man

I don't think it is "skin"!!!!

The bits of skin on the mesh are sperm plugs. Male panthers will start leaving these here and there at around 9 months sometimes sooner. Your boy is growing up!

Back
Top Bottom