Size range for 3 to 5 month veiled? Please reply. Thanks.

Jack135

Hi I was wondering what the size range is for 3, 4, or 5 month veiled chams (I know it’s varied but can you give me a range)
If you have a chameleon that age please say his snout to vent length and weight or if you know the weight or measurements for your Cham when he was that age please say and pictures of chameleon that age will help. Any replies are apriciated. Thank you in advance

Last edited:
It’s hard to gauge because they grow so rapidly...these are rough est. for my Cham. These weights were done on or around the 8th of the month.
3 mo-17g
4 mo-61g
5 mo-100g
6mo-115g
7mo-121
8mo-unofficial weight 125g

It’s hard to gauge because they grow so rapidly...these are rough est. for my Cham. These weights were done on or around the 8th of the month.
3 mo-17g
4 mo-61g
5 mo-100g
6mo-115g
7mo-121
8mo-unofficial weight 125g
Also is your chameleon large small or average?

Honestly, I am assuming he is. I don’t measure him. I just base his growth off of weight. If I were to guess I would say average.

Just be careful comparing... This bit me in the butt with my boy... With genetics playing a large part what one cham is does not make yours above or below average. I had not quite figured this out yet and did not curb feeding when I should have. Now I am trying to get my boy to lose weight as he is showing signs of obesity. So what may be right for one is not right for all. This is when we have to remember that just because it is the same species it is not a one size fits all approach. Basing your info on another is good as long as you keep in mind the variables that go along with it. :)

Just be careful comparing... This bit me in the butt with my boy... With genetics playing a large part what one cham is does not make yours above or below average. I had not quite figured this out yet and did not curb feeding when I should have. Now I am trying to get my boy to lose weight as he is showing signs of obesity. So what may be right for one is not right for all. This is when we have to remember that just because it is the same species it is not a one size fits all approach. Basing your info on another is good as long as you keep in mind the variables that go along with it. :)
Ok thanks he seems more thin than fat but I would say he’s a healthy weight

Back
Top Bottom