Site Update

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
Chameleon Forums will be undergoing a large number of updates over the next few days. Almost all software will be upgraded or replaced during this time. There will be new features that may take a while for everyone to become familiar with; if you need help or have a suggestion please use the feedback and assistance forums.

The default style or interface will also be changed. This change will most likely be transitional and could be fairly unattractive for a few days while we work on the actual software. Suggestions are always appreciated and I apologize for any inconvenience these changes may cause.

Reminder: The current visual style or design is temporary.
This transitional style is being used while efforts are spent on upgrading software. The old designs did not include an interface to the new features.

There are many new features that will be more formally introduced later. You can find many of them in your profile. A few features are currently turned off and will be opened over the weekend.

I noticed the change immediately, especially the icon to go to the first new post! That's very helpful. I like it alot!

The only thing I can see that is different is the Today's Post Search. Is that unusable right now Brad?

Reminder: The current visual style or design is temporary.

Everyone keeps saying they like this new style.
Is it not temporary?
I'm not fond of the visual, but some of the added features and forums with added links is a nice improvement.
Just put a background on my profile. SWEET!
Keep us posted Brad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone keeps saying they like this new style.
Is it not temporary?
I'm not fond of the visual, but some of the added features and forums with added links is a nice improvement.
Just put a background on my profile. SWEET!
Keep us posted Brad.

Yes, the visuals you see are just temporary so that we can finish upgrading the software and test the new features. Once that is complete we will start working on a more permanent style.

A new temporary style called 'temp2' was added. This is just another transitional design and was added because it is more attractive than what was used over the weekend.

I think its great!

I have and run 7 large forums and know how time consuming they are.

You are doing a great job & I am looking forward to all the new changes :D

A new temporary style called 'temp2' was added. This is just another transitional design and was added because it is more attractive than what was used over the weekend.

Slight horizontal bar problem with temp2 on 800x480. Just letting you know, if you plan on expanding temp2.

Regards,
V

Attachments

• screenshot00.jpg
    screenshot00.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 170
I love the new Image Viewer as well as some of the other new stuff... But I noticed a new notification alert feature that is gone now, or do i just have none? But I really like that feature.

Back
Top Bottom