Silly Sleepy Boy

Gloriawood

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just wanted share Spaghettis chosen sleeping position for tonight 😂

Attachments

• IMG_0260.jpeg
    IMG_0260.jpeg
    233.7 KB · Views: 45
How do you guys get such good night time pics!? I have a Note 20. It takes such awesome pics and video usually. But I can't figure out the night shots. It even has a night shot lol. This is the best I could do. Any flash just reflects too much off the screen.

At least you can see his tail good lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230901_214324_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230901_214324_Gallery.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 33
Sometimes if it’s night and I want a good pic I’ll be mean and shine a separate light on my cham and take a pic that way
lol I thought about that. Maybe I'll try that another time. So far he hasn't woken up from the flash of the camera so at least he doesn't seem to phased by it

Open up the cage and get pics that way or you have to press your phone up against the screen to get a pic however if he’s sleeping on the cage u won’t be able to get anything by pressing ur phone up against the screen so you’ll just have to open up the cage

Open up the cage and get pics that way or you have to press your phone up against the screen to get a pic however if he’s sleeping on the cage u won’t be able to get anything by pressing ur phone up against the screen so you’ll just have to open up the cage
Yeah I want to but that's a tough situation lol the doors aren't easy to open. I don't even need to latch them. I made the enclosure myself. The doors are pretty tight and it might wake him up so I don't like to open the doors unless he's supposed to be awake 🙃

Last edited:
I have a small light in the room and if needed, will resort to shining a flash light but indirectly so I don’t wake my sleeping beauties. I’ll press the phone right up against the screen. Quality suffers a bit, but when I’ve opened the door, no matter how sneaky I try to be, it wakes the poor sleepy cham.

I have a small light in the room and if needed, will resort to shining a flash light but indirectly so I don’t wake my sleeping beauties. I’ll press the phone right up against the screen. Quality suffers a bit, but when I’ve opened the door, no matter how sneaky I try to be, it wakes the poor sleepy cham.
Yeah if I wake him up I will never be able to live with myself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🫠

Nature's color-changing wizards - chameleons never fail to amaze me. What's your favorite thing about these remarkable creatures? 🤔

Back
Top Bottom