Silly Me—I Just Found the Scoop...

Klyde O'Scope

Chameleon Enthusiast
Been dusting w/ this stuff since mid-Dec. :LOL:
1616509239940.png
Today I see something foreign in the powder, so I tried to pick it out with my tweezer forceps.
It was attached to a plastic scoop I had no idea was in there. Double-checked—no mention on the jar.
Way too big for dusting reptiles (on my scale, anyway) so tossed it in the scoop drawer with umpteen years worth of plastic scoops from hot chocolate, iced tea mix, who-knows-what-all....

It was like getting to the bottom of a box of Cracker Jack and finding the toy surprise (and about as worthless)! 🤪

Never had cereal as a kid except for oatmeal or cream of wheat—both of which I now hate with a passion. I bought a few boxes of cereal as an adult though... Can't remember which (probably Raisin Bran), but they had some Hot Wheels I was interested in. Never did "Collect 'em all!" :(

Never had cereal as a kid except for oatmeal or cream of wheat—both of which I now hate with a passion. I bought a few boxes of cereal as an adult though... Can't remember which (probably Raisin Bran), but they had some Hot Wheels I was interested in. Never did "Collect 'em all!" :(
Aww, I love cream of wheat! Coco wheaties are even better!!

How long did it take you (How long have you been using that jar)?
A spoon (even baby) seems huge. I've been using a tweezer pinch.
Oh, certainly over 2 months.
And I have the cup where the supplements go into the bottom, shake to dust, and I waste a lot dumping it out to refresh it. I also dont use a full scoop OR baby spoon scoop. Lol. Just a dab at a time.

I ate rice and peanut butter for 90% of college...
Kraft Mac & Cheese and free government cheese. A LOT of pasta, actually. Quart jars of sauce were pretty cheap.

There was a sugar shortage though ('70s); sugar went from less than a dollar for 5lb. to over $5. As broke students, we began collecting teaspoon packets from dining halls, restaurants, etc. When we collected an empty spaghetti sauce jar full, we had enough to make a pan of brownies! 😁

It lasted long enough. IDK when stevia hit the market, but I've been using it in my coffee for the past... (I forget) years. I have a sweet tooth too, as well as a chocolate jones (milk only; dark gives me migraines)—it's genetic. Sugar-fee chocolate is tolerable, but usually contains sugar alcohols that cause severe digestive issues (use your imagination). I'm on a diet anyway; COVID undid most of what I lost pre-COVID.

Back
Top Bottom