Silkworms...

MSPINAZ1

Established Member
can anyone give me an idea why everone is out of silkies right now? Every single site is out?

I think it is seasonal. They can sync up and not hatch until spring. I also ordered from Spyro and got my eggs and worms very quickly!

I read somewhere that there is a silkworm virus that will wipe out the whole colony and when suppliers get it they have to throw everything out and clean/disinfect and then wait several months before starting again so that is why you see such long stretches of out of stock.

try a local seller maybe someone on craigslist or ebay will have some but make sure theyre reputable

LOL oh is it now. Ya know I have been trying to figure out who you were the last like 24 hours since your avatar switched. Always throws me off when the avatars change. But I am old lol
Haha I just wanted to show the Larry off a little more. But yea silk worm bosses got together and didn’t like that the chameleons were eating them and decided to go into hiding

Haha I just wanted to show the Larry off a little more. But yea silk worm bosses got together and didn’t like that the chameleons were eating them and decided to go into hiding
Loving the Larry! It will be interesting to see if they up their prices when they all finally have them in stock...

Back
Top Bottom