Silkworms

BeccaC

Where I live, I never see any silk worms. A lot of mealworms, and that is not what I wanna give Pascal. Do any of you know anywhere reliable to look at or order from online?

Live silks are hard to come by. If you want a steady supply you’ll probably have to hatch your own. EBay is a good place to start.

Coastal silkworms is one of the largest suppliers, they have been supplying for years and are totally legit. It's not hard to order silkworms legally in the US, not sure if you are trying to order borders or not.

Coastal silkworm is an amazing place!
Carefull with baby silkworm.. they are sensitive to everything so wash your hand carefully and don't throw lot of food at the same moment! ;)

I hatched them from eggs once and you can't make contact with them without washing your hands or the containers etc. I believe they die easily from any bacteria exposure, most of them died because I didn't know they are so sensitive.

Coastal silkworms is one of the largest suppliers, they have been supplying for years and are totally legit. It's not hard to order silkworms legally in the US, not sure if you are trying to order borders or not.
Not at all trying to order out of borders. Just some places online are sketchy. Just seeing who orders where. :)

Back
Top Bottom