Silkworms in stock currently

This is really good to know! I’m trying to purchase on my phone but can’t see approximately how large the medium sized ones are, and what her shipping prices are. Is the latter something you find out when you checkout?

Sizing relates to where the are on their moulting phase. They hatch, moult 4 times before spinning. This gives a good indication that they will be on 2nd molt to be medium size. Molt again they be large and final molt xl silkworm.
They kind of grow exponentially too i should add meaning xl are huge compared to large.
Medium should be around 2-4cm

Sizing relates to where the are on their moulting phase. They hatch, moult 4 times before spinning. This gives a good indication that they will be on 2nd molt to be medium size. Molt again they be large and final molt xl silkworm.
They kind of grow exponentially too i should add
That makes sense, thank you! If I am properly understanding, medium is 1” which would be slightly too big for my cham. I’ll definitely keep an eye out for small restocks :)

Do they do medium small?
I haven't had silkworm yet this year. I tend to get lots of just just hatched or micro and grow them on chow.

That makes sense, thank you! If I am properly understanding, medium is 1” which would be slightly too big for my cham. I’ll definitely keep an eye out for small restocks :)
So mediums are an inch to an inch and a half in length and shipping is done via fed ex. You will see shipping info once you start the check prices.

With silkworms being out of stock everywhere including our sponsors, I thought some of you might like to know that A&R Bugz has silkworms in stock right now. You can also preorder for her next batches. Hurry up and place your orders lol. I recommend Alycia. She is great to work with and has wonderful feeders.

https://www.arbugz.com/silkworms

Attachments

• received_666454681268753.jpeg
    received_666454681268753.jpeg
    200.5 KB · Views: 75
What are your temps? I've been successful with shipping to Maine but I may have to do two heat packs. Feel free to private message me

I have a few 25-100 counts left they are on pre order and would ship out Tuesday. I have been up all night packing out all orders that came in. If you can wait on sizes I do have a ton of eggs in the incubator some hatched yesterday and more should be hatching throughout the week.

With silkworms being out of stock everywhere including our sponsors, I thought some of you might like to know that A&R Bugz has silkworms in stock right now. You can also preorder for her next batches. Hurry up and place your orders lol. I recommend Alycia. She is great to work with and has wonderful feeders.

https://www.arbugz.com/silkworms
I just got some from Josh’s frogs today if that helps anyone

Back
Top Bottom