Silkworms for Chow

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshdhensley

I will trade silkworms for chow. I can give somewhere between 100-200(closer to 200) med-large silkworms for some chow. Prefer a local deal. They are a mix of white and zebras.

I will trade silkworms for chow. I can give somewhere between 100-200(closer to 200) med-large silkworms for some chow. Prefer a local deal. They are a mix of white and zebras.

Damn I could use some silks really bad right now but I just gave 4-5 pounds of feed to Laurie :(

If you need 'em, and no one else has chow for trade,you can come get em this weekend. I have too many. I'll just buy some chow.

According to the grocery stores, the word "local" is anywhere within 2000 miles. :D I'll be home all weekend if you want to stop by. :p

I am knee deep in worms aswell(200-300 lrg/Jumbos), I never expected to have that many right now. They are eatting like pigs, and it's getting expensive! I need to find a tree, and rob it! I took care of these things to well this time...:p

Local pick up would definatly be a better bet, I would think shipping would run you alot now seeing as you'd need to atleast 2day them with ice packs them. Its way too hot now here in California.:mad:

Good luck Josh,
Jay

I am knee deep in worms aswell(200-300 lrg/Jumbos), I never expected to have that many right now. They are eatting like pigs, and it's getting expensive! I need to find a tree, and rob it! I took care of these things to well this time...:p

Jay

Same here. I've done too good with them. For little worms, they sure cost alot to feed:eek:

Local pick up would definatly be a better bet, I would think shipping would run you alot now seeing as you'd need to atleast 2day them with ice packs them. Its way too hot now here in California.:mad:

Good luck Josh,
Jay

I need silks!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom