Silkworm suppliers

OldChamKeeper

Chameleon Enthusiast
Question...

What other places are there to purchase live silks from?

I used to use Mulberry farms for years but recently due to issues with their shipping and customer service I'm not going back to them. Hell I'm even out money on them today.

Costal Silkworms I used once, size was way off from what I ordered, but I ordered again from them today and will see how this order fares.

So what other places have reliable Silks?

Thanks

Question...

What other places are there to purchase live silks from?

I used to use Mulberry farms for years but recently due to issues with their shipping and customer service I'm not going back to them. Hell I'm even out money on them today.

Costal Silkworms I used once, size was way off from what I ordered, but I ordered again from them today and will see how this order fares.

So what other places have reliable Silks?

Thanks

If you don't mind me asking, what happened? I just started ordering from Mulberry, silkies and horns and they seem to get my sizes and delivery correct, and I order the "postage paid" packages and they've been on time and seem perfect.

If you need a specific size, please call us so we can help with such requests and place the order for you with special instructions. We can also tell you if such size is available that week. Another factor is we send one size out and in shipping they will grow, extra fast in the warmer months. So using a faster shipping option can also avoid some of that too. As we all know the silkworms and hornworms grow very fast, when in our pods they grow even faster with access to food 24/7. We do not intentionally send bigger or smaller worms then ordered.

If you don't mind me asking, what happened? I just started ordering from Mulberry, silkies and horns and they seem to get my sizes and delivery correct, and I order the "postage paid" packages and they've been on time and seem perfect.

I don't want to have this turn into a BOI type thread and closed down. You can send a PM to me if interested.

Back
Top Bottom