US Silkworm sale on my website! Save up to 15%!!!

Spyro

Avid Member
Hi everyone! Thanks for the tremendous support over the years on Cham Forums! I've moved a lot of silkworms to you all! I've set up a website now called www.morifeeders.com. We specialize in silkworms. Please head over there and use this coupon code for 15% off your first order, CHAM15. This is intended for cham forums people only but do spread the word. If any of you have any questions, please feel free to message me. Thanks again everyone! Also, we are still getting everything worked out on the site, so hang in there! If you have any suggestions to improve the site, then please message me!

Awesome I just placed my first order, I hope my little guy loves’em. Thanks for the coupon code too every little bit helps in this hobby!

Will you be selling silkworm culturing kits?
We do plan on offering kits with everything you'll need to raise them from eggs. If you let me know exactly what you had in mind, I can get something set up for you. I was thinking:
  • Empty Cup with mesh
  • 2-3oz dry powdered chow
  • Empty cup to mix chow in
  • ~50 eggs or some amount of small silks
We can adjust these if needed.

We do plan on offering kits with everything you'll need to raise them from eggs. If you let me know exactly what you had in mind, I can get something set up for you. I was thinking:
  • Empty Cup with mesh
  • 2-3oz dry powdered chow
  • Empty cup to mix chow in
  • ~50 eggs or some amount of small silks
We can adjust these if needed.
Can you post a picture of the set? And possible PM me the cost.
Thanks

Awesome congrats!!!!!! Website looks great by the way! So for those that have placed orders directly with you we just go through the website now correct?

website looks great!!! although my guy is a little scared of the silks, might place an order anyways, I have some frogs that may want them

I have a 4 month old veiled, how many do you recommend buying? How many could I feed him a day?
I would recommend starting off with one pod of silks that we sell on the site. It comes with 20 worms in it. If your cham likes them, then I slowly step up the number that you feed him, but keep it within the guidelines of the number of other feeders being fed and what is listed on cham forums. My chams (3yrs old panthers) will eat 5-10 a day.

I would recommend starting off with one pod of silks that we sell on the site. It comes with 20 worms in it. If your cham likes them, then I slowly step up the number that you feed him, but keep it within the guidelines of the number of other feeders being fed and what is listed on cham forums. My chams (3yrs old panthers) will eat 5-10 a day.
Awesome! Thank you so much! I hope he likes them!! :D

website looks great!!! although my guy is a little scared of the silks, might place an order anyways, I have some frogs that may want them
Thanks for the website feedback! If you do try feeding them to the frog, please keep me updated! I'd love to know if they enjoy the silkworms.

Thanks for the website feedback! If you do try feeding them to the frog, please keep me updated! I'd love to know if they enjoy the silkworms.
Need to feed them small because I have spring peeper tadpoles at home... Will hopfully order when they become adult frogs!

I just placed my first order! Thanks for sharing!! It's tougher to find silkworms compared to other feeders.

Back
Top Bottom