Silk worms for sale Uk

RandellTheCham

Established Member
hello everyone i have a silk worm colony growing strong i have around 500 small silk worms at the moment and will be selling them as my cham can't eat them all.

I will always be growing silk worms so will most likey always be selling silks.

Please pm me if anyone is intrested

500 silks is not that much if your chameleon likes em. :p
Been going trough em faster than I expected, feeding my panther a couple of small ones from the hand almost daily, he loves em.
It also helped a lot in getting him to trust me and besides it's a very healthy feeder too.

I'm going to try and sell the eggs, shipping those is easier and cheaper and it saves a lot of work in raising them.
I got thousands of eggs right now, these I will raise myself but of the next batch of eggs I will likely try to sell any I don;t need or I did not give away.

500 silks is not that much if your chameleon likes em. :p
Been going trough em faster than I expected, feeding my panther a couple of small ones from the hand almost daily, he loves em.
It also helped a lot in getting him to trust me and besides it's a very healthy feeder too.

I'm going to try and sell the eggs, shipping those is easier and cheaper and it saves a lot of work in raising them.
I got thousands of eggs right now, these I will raise myself but of the next batch of eggs I will likely try to sell any I don;t need or I did not give away.

Would you send uk :D

Back
Top Bottom