Sigh think end might be near?

Today the vet called said he was force feed and given electrolytes and went to the bathroom. Maybe little stronger but not worse. The plan as it stands is to keep him there until Thursday and which point the vet will show me how to force feed him.

R.I.P. little buddy. I'm sorry you didn't make it but least the vet made you comfortable. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

The vet also told me chameleons really shouldn't be in New England to begin with because of our drastic change to the climate of Madagascar where these reptiles were built to inhabit. Especially in the winter.

So I buried my little buddy under a tree this weekend. I found him a little wooden box at a craft store and I lined the inside with cotton and laid him top of a piece of ficus and laid his head on a Hibiscus leaf from his plant. I even made sure the sun shines on him everyday too. I think he'll like that.

Last edited:
That is so sweet. It is always so hard to say goodbye... but you put so much thought into his final resting place that is shows the love you had for him. You are in my heart as you go through this very difficult time... and you little buddy is at rest.

Back
Top Bottom