Sickly maybe

FYI- I just found an article that says plumb tree bark has cyanide in it and can leach into lizards skin. IDK that that is what is going on, but I removed all the branches and will take him into the vet.

So sorry for your loss.

In another thread you said…”My Panther had a similar issue. Vet said early MBD. Panther passed shortly after. We had done everything the vet said and had our cage in alignment with standards but he just wouldn't swallow.”…how did the vet determine it was MBD and what treatment did he give the chameleon for the MBD?

So sorry for your loss.

In another thread you said…”My Panther had a similar issue. Vet said early MBD. Panther passed shortly after. We had done everything the vet said and had our cage in alignment with standards but he just wouldn't swallow.”…how did the vet determine it was MBD and what treatment did he give the chameleon for the MBD?
He checked his bones and thought they felt soft. For treatment he had us give liquid calcium. He perked up when we did this but within a week stopped eating everything. Vet had us giving him food with a syringe but it didn't help.

Back
Top Bottom