sick?

iheartmerlin

hello
i have an almost year old panther. when i got home from work today there was a white mucus looking substance on a leaf near his basking perch. i dont know which end it cam out of him but could you possibly tell me what this might be?

A sperm plug?! You have never seen one before though and he is ayear old? Mine has been depositing them for months on the branches!

A sperm plug?! You have never seen one before though and he is ayear old? Mine has been depositing them for months on the branches!

It took mine a year before I started seeing them as well. I guess its different for every cham. Actually, I dont remember seeing plugs regularily until after he was mated at a year old.

It took mine a year before I started seeing them as well. I guess its different for every cham. Actually, I dont remember seeing plugs regularily until after he was mated at a year old.

Gosh I have been seeing them for about 3 months and he is 10 months old! :eek: The first time I saw it I kinda freaked out too, but kinda figured out for myself that that's what it was and then I saw some threads about it and I was reassured.

Yeah... really

See what you have to look forward to Gensen! and you have TWO of them now!!! haha ;)

I know I was looking at the link with the pics and was like oh... boy! x2! :eek:
Oh, well comes with the teritory... kinda like changing diapers! :D

Back
Top Bottom