sick veiled chameleon

Attachments

• 4FBED807-762E-42EF-B1BB-30399EFB6CE6.png
    4FBED807-762E-42EF-B1BB-30399EFB6CE6.png
    120.5 KB · Views: 91
Okay so from what I have gathered to try and reverse this is to get a new light, gut load his food, more calcium and supplements (someone please tell me what other types of vitamins/sups I should buy him)

Okay so from what I have gathered to try and reverse this is to get a new light, gut load his food, more calcium and supplements (someone please tell me what other types of vitamins/sups I should buy him)
You need repashy calcium plus LoD. This is to be put on every feeder and at every feeding a light dusting. https://www.amazon.com/Repashy-Calc...y&sprefix=repashy+calcium+plus,aps,203&sr=8-1

You will get links from Brody on lighting. This will be for a T5HO Fixture and a 5.0 UVB bulb. These bulbs get replaced every 9 months. The basking area is to be 7-8 inches from the top of the cage with the fixture sitting directly on top.

Get Repashy Calcium Plus LoD. Use it for every feeding. He need a 24" T5HO linear UVB light with a 10.0 bulb. Vet is still mandatory. They will have you buy liquid calcium I'm sure as well.

I ask because D3 overdose often presents as shakiness and or tremors.

Too many other keepers here now, I’ll leave you in their hands...

I’ve found out this for dusting: when I get my shipment of 200 roaches I dust them then and there, that way by the time I give them to her they have the right amount. Idk If this is right.

Back
Top Bottom