Sick panther

Nicoleandkarl

Hi I'm new to all this but could use some help for my Cham. He just recently came out of a shed and hasn't been the same since. Last night I noticed discharge outta his one eye and he won't open either eye. I gave him a Luke warm shower when I seen him like this. I was gonna try a pedialite bath after work today but I'm really worried about him so any assistance would be great. I got him at 5 Mths this may.

Hi I'm new to all this but could use some help for my Cham. He just recently came out of a shed and hasn't been the same since. Last night I noticed discharge outta his one eye and he won't open either eye. I gave him a Luke warm shower when I seen him like this. I was gonna try a pedialite bath after work today but I'm really worried about him so any assistance would be great. I got him at 5 Mths this may.

Hello,

Im sorry your chameleon is not well. First thing, everyone will want you to fill out the folloing information in order to best help you.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/how-ask-help-66/

Discharge from the eye could likley be an eye infection which would require a vet visit. Giving him a bath is not necessary as chameleons dont absorb water through their skin, they rely on drinking.

Please fill out the form and we can try to help figure out what went wrong, also if you dont alredy have a reptile vet you will want to start looking as he will most likely need a visit.

Back
Top Bottom