- Your Chameleon - Parsons, Female
- Handling - Multiple times per week (daily)
- Feeding - Gutload: Organic carrots, leafy greens, berries. Feeders: Crickets, Dubia, Hornworm, Superworm, occasionally stick/snail.
- Supplements - Daily phosphorous/D3 free calcium. Monthly reptivite and d3.
- Watering - Mistiking, 5x/day for 3 min each.
- Fecal Description - Normal
- History - My male parsons recently died. He had a very large cage - which has been unoccupied - and I decided to move my female parsons into the cage for an upgrade. She was completely normal before being moved into the cage but is now displaying sick behavior which I'll mention below.
- Cage Type - Built it myself, probably around 2x size of Dragon Strand Atrium. (She was in Atrium before)
- Lighting - 2x reptisun 5.0 UVB, Basking light.
- Temperature - 75-90 F?
- Humidity - Optimal
- Plants - Schleffelra and Pothos, some ficus.
- Placement - Corner of large room