Sick little girl

AllieKat0421

Hello. I am afraid my 1.5 year old female veiled is sick. She has not been eating for about a week now. She was trying to lay eggs last week. Today I found her pale faced and sleeping during the day and would not wake up. He colors were responsive to me touching her but she wouldn’t open her eyes. She was a little labored breathing. I’m not sure what to do and the closest vet is 45 minutes away and is already closed. Any information would be great

I'm sorry you're Cham is not doing well. It probably would be best at this point to put your Cham in to a medical bin, something with a warm towel in it and cover. That way it will rest and stay safe and if it makes it till morning then try and get it to a vet.

Hi and welcome! I’m so sorry you and your little girl are going through this. Like everyone else said, she needs a vet ASAP!

Hello. I am afraid my 1.5 year old female veiled is sick. She has not been eating for about a week now. She was trying to lay eggs last week. Today I found her pale faced and sleeping during the day and would not wake up. He colors were responsive to me touching her but she wouldn’t open her eyes. She was a little labored breathing. I’m not sure what to do and the closest vet is 45 minutes away and is already closed. Any information would be great

If you go to the vet (assuming you already know them and they are familiar with chameleons) first thing in the morning they might squeeze you in for emergency surgery. If she's eggbound x-rays will confirm and then she'll need to be spayed. Otherwise, she will die. Wishing you and her the best.

Back
Top Bottom