Sick Female Panther Chameleon. Need help

The Scrill

Hi everyone,

So this last week my female panther chameleon has had her eyes closed during the better part of the day which is not normal for her. Her eyes seem alittle sunken now, but when I spray in her cage she hasn't been drinking which has been an indication to me that she isn't that thirsty. I just took her out of her cage today and she had her eyes closed which was astonishing to me. She doesn't seem to be losing weight however she hasn't been eating when I put crickets in her cage. She might be eating alittle when I'm gone, but the majority of the crickets I put in there are still there at the end of the day. She's been less active and her colors seem a more dull grey/brown than her usual pink self. It's been hot recently where I'm at in central Oregon, but I've been spraying her plenty and have offered her a plethra of food. Please someone give me some insight on whether this is normal or if she is sick.

Thanks,

Patrick

Hi everyone,

So this last week my female panther chameleon has had her eyes closed during the better part of the day which is not normal for her. Her eyes seem alittle sunken now, but when I spray in her cage she hasn't been drinking which has been an indication to me that she isn't that thirsty. I just took her out of her cage today and she had her eyes closed which was astonishing to me. She doesn't seem to be losing weight however she hasn't been eating when I put crickets in her cage. She might be eating alittle when I'm gone, but the majority of the crickets I put in there are still there at the end of the day. She's been less active and her colors seem a more dull grey/brown than her usual pink self. It's been hot recently where I'm at in central Oregon, but I've been spraying her plenty and have offered her a plethra of food. Please someone give me some insight on whether this is normal or if she is sick.

Thanks,

Patrick

Hello Patrick
People will want more information in order to better determine all the factors regarding your chameleon. https://www.chameleonforums.com/how-ask-help-66/

Back
Top Bottom