Showing some love to Kinyonga

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
For the regulars @kinyonga has been really missed. She is a valuable member of our forum that has a plethora of knowledge. She shares this freely with us all and is very active helping in threads. Due to tech issues that are being worked on she has not been able to be active in the forum for awhile now.

So I thought we could show her some love... Since she is able to read our responses even though her tablet is not working correctly to respond. I really miss you Lynda!

Hugs GIF

For the regulars @kinyonga has been really missed. She is a valuable member of our forum that has a plethora of knowledge. She shares this freely with us all and is very active helping in threads. Due to tech issues that are being worked on she has not been able to be active in the forum for awhile now.
So I thought we could show her some love... Since she is able to read our responses even though her tablet is not working correctly to respond. I really miss you Lynda!
Hugs GIF

I’m back!!!!

Thanks to @Beman for starting this thread and her kind words and love! Love you too @Beman !

Thanks to everyone else for replying on here. It kept me going and eased the frustration of not being able to post.

Thanks @Brad for your help too! I’m just getting used to the differences on my new tablet…and I’ll try to catch up quickly on the posts too!

So good to be back!

I’m back!!!!

Thanks to @Beman for starting this thread and her kind words and love! Love you too @Beman !

Thanks to everyone else for replying on here. It kept me going and eased the frustration of not being able to post.

Thanks @Brad for your help too! I’m just getting used to the differences on my new tablet…and I’ll try to catch up quickly on the posts too!

So good to be back!
Welcome back sweet lady! 💕

I saw the title and feared for the worst. I'm glad @kinyonga is only facing technological issues. At 1,000 years of age, you never know...;)

While I'm pretty much absent on the forums these days, I can always afford to log on and heckle Lynda 😅
Geesh …I’m only 900.

One of my favourite characters said…

“When 900 years old, you reach… Look as good, you will not”…”Soon will I rest, yes, forever sleep. Earned it I have. Twilight is upon me, soon night must fall.”…​

As for heckling…have fun…I’m strong!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom