Showing off my Furcifer lateralis (carpets)

laurie

Retired Moderator
I have 5 of these little beauties from Dooley1 (Kevin).

Studly

9407812401_1196de1746.jpg
[/url]

9410565228_6c5efbc2bb.jpg
[/url]

9410562178_53f3d690f3.jpg
[/url]

Big Bertha
9407807517_90cfa57b54.jpg
[/url]

Baby
9407767663_7823491e61.jpg
[/url]

9407766951_6fbe052a14.jpg
[/url]

The other two declined pictures.:(

The other two declined pictures.:(

HA! that's funny!

Very nice looking carpets! I love this species and once I have more room (I'll have to get a bigger house first :D) I would love to give these guys a try.

Yours are beautiful! I'm jealous...

They are just cute as can be. Tell those other two they better get with the program so that we can see their smiling faces.

Laurie, they are adorable! I love the expression on the one in the last picture!

Deb

What a great mix of cuteness and beauty! I didn't know you were raising carpets, I thought you only kept quads :)

great looking carpets laurie. i was actually thinking about getting a pair of these....hmmm.

What a great mix of cuteness and beauty! I didn't know you were raising carpets, I thought you only kept quads :)

How funny is that? So did I. I can get bullied by a guy on the other side of the country. He didn't have to twist my arm too badly, Kevin and I have been talking about this for a couple years. I have only had them about a month. I may breed them in the spring. The pictures don't do their colors justice and they are little, and I mean little moving machines. I already love them to bits.

Haha-they look great Laurie :)

I love the pics! Wait til' they start to get the adult-onset colors soon. The females look more beautiful than any other time in their lives I think right before they become adults...they have this short period where they just show the coolest colors.

Of course adults are beauties too :)

great looking carpets laurie. i was actually thinking about getting a pair of these....hmmm.

No time like the present, I need company as I learn about these guys. I KNOW Kevin gets tired of me calling.:(

Haha-they look great Laurie :)

I love the pics! Wait til' they start to get the adult-onset colors soon. The females look more beautiful than any other time in their lives I think right before they become adults...they have this short period where they just show the coolest colors.

Of course adults are beauties too :)
I hope you are happy,:rolleyes: who could not love these little dolls? Now I will be known for my quads and my Lat's.

They look awesome laurie! Good pics also :p
Thanks, Thanks, yea - good pics

Great looking bunch! Best of luck with them :).
Thanks but I don't need luck, I have the lateralis master keeping me on the straight and narrow.

Back
Top Bottom