Showing off my Chameleons

Dez

Chamalot Chameleons
Was taking photos today of my new chameleon and decided to take some shots of some other chams too

First is my New Baby just arrived this morning. He is a High Trans male. I think he is awesome. His name is Barnum

Next is also a fairly new chameleon we just got at Daytona show. Little Crested Chameleon she is doing very well. but the poor dear who is usually a bright happy green in her cage , turned dark and unhappy when I took her out for a photo... I only got this one pic before I put her back

Also an updated photo if the Ambanja I picked up at Daytona

Sticking with Ambanjas.. Next is Little Guy the Ambanja

And Fruity Loops

And an ambanja female from The Jungle Panther

Moving on to Ambilobe. The somewhat famous Simon the Red

The Laid back "Macho Man"

And the colorful but angry Demetri

Thanks for looking :)

Very nice photos! Everyone looks absolutely gorgeous! You have so many beautiful chams you should post photos more often. :)

Congrats on Barnum!

By all means, feel free to show off those chameleons anytime you please:) Those are some awesome shots of the chams you posted. Barnum is adorable, I want to see lots of pics of him. All your chams look amazing and they sure know how to pose for the camera and show off their beautiful colours. By the way love the name Fruity Loops.

By all means, feel free to show off those chameleons anytime you please:) Those are some awesome shots of the chams you posted. Barnum is adorable, I want to see lots of pics of him. All your chams look amazing and they sure know how to pose for the camera and show off their beautiful colours. By the way love the name Fruity Loops.

Thank you

I foresee lots of pictures of Barnum. :)

Back
Top Bottom