Showing my pretty boy off...

MichelleNFrankie

Just wanted to show my pretty boy off!! For those of u who don't know he has MBD, I purchased him with it, of course from a pet store but I've taken well care of him and he has improved ALOT and getting more and more beautiful everyday!!!

Meet Rango:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 169
Thanks guys!!! He is such a sweet boy, he loves to be held, I mean LOVES it!!! He will literally beg for me to pick him up if I walk by him, he will stand on his 2 back legs and reach out for me, it's the cutest thing ever!! He loves me, lol!! He likes to sit on my shoulder and go for short walks outside with me, he likes to be rubbed on his side ;) I think he's part dog ;D he also likes to sit on my hands, I think he likes the warmth of my hands, he will even sit on my hands and eat from my hands, then when I take him back to his free range spot, he will just stay on my hand, he won't get off LOL I have to kinda nudge him off and no it's not because he's not happy in his cage, he just loves me, I've spoilt him rotten, I made him a huge free range spot in the sunroom which he stays in 90% of the time, he loves it!! Lots and lots of live plants and it's huge, the area I made for him is like 6 feet tall, 6 feet long and 3 feet wide. I love the little guy so much!! Thanks again for all the sweet comments:)

Rango is looking very handsome! You are doing a great job with him.

Thank you Jannb!!!!! He is isn't he :D I've put a lot of time, effort and money in him, making sure I'm taking care of him right and getting him everything he needs, it's really paid off!! He's doing so good and he's so happy, I can see a huge difference in him, in health and personality!! When I first got him he didn't like being around me but now he wants to be held all the time, I think he's a smart 1, he knows he's being well taken care of now unlike before I got him... Thanks again for ur sweet comment and thanks for ur great care sheet!!! I've read and reread it over and over and did everything u said to do, very helpful, thanks!!! All new owners should read it!!!

He is so very handsome! You seem to be doing a wonderful job with him! It's always nice when they show you some love to let you know your hard work is appreciated :D

Back
Top Bottom