Show off your chameleon/s!!! I want to see what you guys have.

20161001_164813.jpg 20160925_124740.jpg
This is my girl, Lizzy

Well in this picture his eyes don't look sunken in so maybe what you're doing is working. However suggestions: Maybe try giving him a shower? I hear this does wonders. I had a chameleon once named Charlie who was really sick so sometimes I would just put his cage in the bathroom while I took a shower so he would get the full humidity spectrum without having to get too wet. It seemed like it helped him. My chameleon now, Tony, he is not a fan of showers but he'll drink if I make his cage/outside plants nice and wet while he watches it fall like rain. I do this for a couple of minutes then I set him on the plants. He'll look around for a bit then eventually start to drink because he'll see all the water droplets falling. I hope this helped?
Well in this picture his eyes don't look sunken in so maybe what you're doing is working. However suggestions: Maybe try giving him a shower? I hear this does wonders. I had a chameleon once named Charlie who was really sick so sometimes I would just put his cage in the bathroom while I took a shower so he would get the full humidity spectrum without having to get too wet. It seemed like it helped him. My chameleon now, Tony, he is not a fan of showers but he'll drink if I make his cage/outside plants nice and wet while he watches it fall like rain. I do this for a couple of minutes then I set him on the plants. He'll look around for a bit then eventually start to drink because he'll see all the water droplets falling. I hope this helped?
Yes. I showered him. It helped. I'm gonna have to keep a sharp eye out

bob, that quad is gorgeous!!!! the coloring looks like painting of a mountain with a blue sky with some clouds, very cool. simca, awesome veiled!

Back
Top Bottom