Should We Be Worried About Our Water in SD?

Fluoride is in most public water systems and everything else. Yea its good for our teeth :rolleyes: it's poison. I refrain from multiple teeth brushing and use minimal amounts of toothpaste. I prefer not to drink fluoride water if I can avoid. I swear its a minor way on mind control :D

I mean come on, everyone has a tv nowadays and water, so what an easy way to make the mind weaker and persuade the population with propoganda and garbage .Don't you notice most of sheep feed from every word out the tube. Got to be the water Back off to LA LA Land have a nice day:cool:

Flouride is dangerous plain and simple I rather not poison myself intentionally to help my teeth, you think they'd outlaw pop if they cared about your enamel.

Fluoride is in most public water systems and everything else. Yea its good for our teeth :rolleyes: it's poison. I refrain from multiple teeth brushing and use minimal amounts of toothpaste. I prefer not to drink fluoride water if I can avoid. I swear its a minor way on mind control :D

Yes, I have also read that fluoride is POISON but why would they do such a thing? My teeth can rot away for all I care, lol! I can always get dentures... I believe there are some toothpastes that contain no fluoride, I even refused to give my son fluoride drops when he was a baby(recommended by a pediatrician).

havent looked it up in a while, but if my memory hasnt faded out to much my research found high amounts of fluoride were used in the military to help control prisoners. Weaken the mind and easily manipulate the soliders. Basically screws your brain up.LSD worked real well for them too. Govt liked experimenting on brains with chemicals. Im not all to worried about it. I just try to avoid it if possible I dont go out looking for it though but its stated on everything that has it and you can even get water reports from the city.

havent looked it up in a while, but if my memory hasnt faded out to much my research found high amounts of fluoride were used in the military to help control prisoners. Weaken the mind and easily manipulate the soliders. Basically screws your brain up.LSD worked real well for them too. Govt liked experimenting on brains with chemicals. Im not all to worried about it. I just try to avoid it if possible I dont go out looking for it though but its stated on everything that has it and you can even get water reports from the city.

I'm going to look into it some more... We don't drink tap water but I do use it for all of my critters, don't want anything to happen to them. Thank you!

You reminded me of the movie Shutter Island, Dicaprio thinks they are experimenting on the crazies brains. Lol!

Lol, got to love the conspiracy nutz.....

The Chlorine and Fluoride in water can be easily be removed using a Mechanical Filter (like a Brita).

If you aim the shower head at the wall and the chameleon is just slashed it will be fine. By the time the droplets get to the chameleon there will not be any Chlorine or Fluoride anymore (It dissipates out quite fast).

Back
Top Bottom