Should I keep this 2 month old or sell it...?

alec

This is a 2 month old male from my clutch of the cosses from Kammerflage. As you can see he's shedding but has a good amount of reds and yellows coming through... along with the green spots, most likely gonna show a nice deep blue when he gets older. He's gonna be nice regardless!!
IMG_1293.jpg

IMG_1294.jpg

Maybe it's just the way I'm looking at it but the color reminds me of a female. :eek:

it's not a game!!! you either love the creture for what it is, or you become a farmer for ££££££££££££££££££/$$$$$$$$$$$$$ it's you choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (don't just choise something for it's looks, choose it because you want it as a companion!:mad: looks are ERELEVANT!

I see this as a post looking for someone who will buy him. If you really wanted him you would know it. jmo

it's not a game!!! you either love the creture for what it is, or you become a farmer for ££££££££££££££££££/$$$$$$$$$$$$$ it's you choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (don't just choise something for it's looks, choose it because you want it as a companion!:mad: looks are ERELEVANT!

The way I see it, chameleons have like no personality. Sure they have habits and routines and they seem like they have "human personalities" but at the end of the day, it's what their little lizard brains are telling them to do (So, basically, I am not a believer of reptiles having "feelings." JMO) The majority of them of them seem to dislike our presence, so they are look-but-dont-touch animals. So, since I'm probably not going to be holding it very much or even looking at it all that much, it better look pretty dang good when I see it. It's not going to be hanging out on my shoulder, or running after me in the house, or anything else like that so why would companionship be one of my reasons for getting a chameleon? (Plus, one of the biggest reasons people even buy chameleons is because they are chameleons. They look funny and change colors.)

Not looking to start a fight, just my honest opinion.

And I dont know anyone who has kept all of their clutches... Who wants to house like 90 adult chameleons that all share the same blood? It would be very, very, very tedious to care for 90+ chameleons.

calm down people,

Alec is a good guy.

he is not the average cham owner and knows what he is doing...more like hobbyist breeder for crosses

i say keep him as a future breeder or if you dont have the space, find him a good home

good luck, he looks awsome regardless

He does look like he's going to be cool! Do you have pictures of his sire and mothers sire? Are you keeping any others from the clutch? If you're going to sell him you can probably get more if you hold him back for a little while to see what he's going to look like.

I would keep him to see.

Post pics of him when he's done with that shed, just out of curiosity. I'm interested to see what's underneath :D

Back
Top Bottom