Shooting tongue at water?

Henry66

I notice my chameleon sometimes shoot his tongue at droplets of water. Any body else's chameleon do that? :)

When I spray he does the o'l lick and gulp or just thing move that looks like he swallowing air but the only method he uses for the dripper is the tong shot! Its funny because ill be watching tv and all of a sudden feel drops of water hit my face and ill know its just my buddy shooting water from the dripper! Ill get his over shot spray in the face unexpectedly! Sometimes I wonder if he in fact knows exactly what he is doing lol!

Lol, today I walked in front of the cage and he launches his tongue and the water sprays on my face.

I have a female jacksons and I have seen her does this as well! Her grip was so strong it tore off a piece of the umbrella plant! Once she got a bite of it she grabbed it with her hand and held on to it for about a minute or so and dropped it to the ground :)

My veiled does this as well. I have a little dripper always running, and sometimes I make the pace of dripping slow when I notice he's trying to shoot his tongue at it so he can get a big drop of water :)

My little guy does it to…mind you he seems to like liking the plants as well. Either way its adorable :)

My Panther does it. The first few times I thought he thought it was a bug. He kinda struck at it as the droplet formed :D

Back
Top Bottom