IMG_20240224_100207.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240224_100309.jpg
    IMG_20240224_100309.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20240224_100044.jpg
    IMG_20240224_100044.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 11
I diy everything lol I run a small sewing business at home.. I'm a sewist, so I am always creating new stuff! I love recycling, but it drives my husband mad 🤣
Whoo hoo! A fellow sewer seamstress. Sadly, I haven’t gone near my sewing machines since making some masks for Covid and can’t even remember the last time I bought new fabric. 😞 I have a stash of my favorite textile artists though and just looking at the fabric makes me happy. 😊

ok perfect just checking. Anything that has adhesive like tape does not hold up in chameleon cages due to the humidity we add so it peels off. I have seen some pretty horrific injuries within the forum due to adhesive in chameleon enclosures.
Oh, I know that!! I have had chameleons for over 20 years, so I've learned a lot over the decades. I love learning, both from my own experience as well as other's knowledge. It's great that the husbandry is being researched, and I love cramming information in my head lol 😀

Oh, I know that!! I have had chameleons for over 20 years, so I've learned a lot over the decades. I love learning, both from my own experience as well as other's knowledge. It's great that the husbandry is being researched, and I love cramming information in my head lol 😀
Wonderful to hear... With you being a new member within the forum. Take the good and leave what you already know. You will find we try to be overly helpful just because 98% of the people we get here are brand new to keeping chameleons. Most it is their first experience just keeping a reptile.

Have you yet been over to https://chameleonacademy.com/ and checked out the massive amount of info there? Along with every aspect of husbandry, there’s amazing podcasts that go in depth with leaders and pros in just about every field, videos on YouTube and now a periodical journal!

ok perfect just checking. Anything that has adhesive like tape does not hold up in chameleon cages due to the humidity we add so it peels off. I have seen some pretty horrific injuries within the forum due to adhesive in chameleon enclosures.
Oh, I know that!! I have had chameleons for over 20 years, so I've learned a lot over the decades. I love learning, both from my own experience as well as other's knowledge. It's great that the husbandry is being researched, and I love cramming information in my head 😀
Have you yet been over to https://chameleonacademy.com/ and checked out the massive amount of info there? Along with every aspect of husbandry, there’s amazing podcasts that go in depth with leaders and pros in just about every field, videos on YouTube and now a periodical journal!
Teehee ask Bill who Roxanne is lol I'm on every live chat, conversing with the callumunati chamily daily. Derpy is my female veiled ch'meleon 💚

Wonderful to hear... With you being a new member within the forum. Take the good and leave what you already know. You will find we try to be overly helpful just because 98% of the people we get here are brand new to keeping chameleons. Most it is their first experience just keeping a reptile.
Yeah, I have a female veiled, a bearded dragon, a pacman frog, a milksnake, a pit bull, and an American Bully. I have a residential zoo hehe .. I love passing on my knowledge, with good experiences along with the bad. I can never learn enough, and I'm good with that!

Oh, I know that!! I have had chameleons for over 20 years, so I've learned a lot over the decades. I love learning, both from my own experience as well as other's knowledge. It's great that the husbandry is being researched, and I love cramming information in my head 😀

Teehee ask Bill who Roxanne is lol I'm on every live chat, conversing with the callumunati chamily daily. Derpy is my female veiled ch'meleon 💚
Ok I just placed who you are Roxanne. I have seen your posts in Bill's group. I am good friends with a few of his moderators. :) You will find that the forum is a very friendly place. Our focus is newbie education with kindness. Rudeness is not tolerated here which makes the forum inviting for anyone to be able to get help and thrive in this hobby. So I hope you enjoy CF as much as we do.

Ok I just placed who you are Roxanne. I have seen your posts in Bill's group. I am good friends with a few of his moderators. :) You will find that the forum is a very friendly place. Our focus is newbie education with kindness. Rudeness is not tolerated here which makes the forum inviting for anyone to be able to get help and thrive in this hobby. So I hope you enjoy CF as much as we do.
It's nice to be here. I am medically going through a bunch (cancer), I care for my autistic daughter, run my household, sew custom items for people (when I have time), take care of all our animals, and sometimes I get to take a break and go on social (i just share stuff on there mostly). I love focusing my scattered adhd brain on something so I don't stress out. Well, not too much lol.. The chameleon community has a special place in my heart, and it's been few and far between living without a cham. I apologize if I don't put thoughts together in order haha I try, though. Everyone is wonderful here and I love it 😀

It's nice to be here. I am medically going through a bunch (cancer), I care for my autistic daughter, run my household, sew custom items for people (when I have time), take care of all our animals, and sometimes I get to take a break and go on social (i just share stuff on there mostly). I love focusing my scattered adhd brain on something so I don't stress out. Well, not too much lol.. The chameleon community has a special place in my heart, and it's been few and far between living without a cham. I apologize if I don't put thoughts together in order haha I try, though. Everyone is wonderful here and I love it 😀
Awww sorry to hear about what your going through... Well feel free to join in here. We are a goofy bunch so consider yourself pre warned.

Welcome to the forum!! This really is a wonderful place! I hope you enjoy as much as we do, and appreciate you bringing your experience along.
Sending hugs and positive vibes on your health journey too!
Thank you so much! 😊 I honestly don't have any friends outside of my virtual presence.. I have extreme anxiety that deyers me from going out often 🙃 .. I am totally good with people when they are behind my screen, but bring me to Walmart and watch me try to breathe while telling people to stfu and move lol My daughter says I'm a Karen, so I had to look it up to find the meaning (it made me feel old!). I'm really not a Karen, I just tell people how it is. Thank you for the warm welcome!

Sounds like you have quite a full plate. Hopefully you’ll find time to add to your on-line friends here, share all that is wonderful and amazing about our googly eyed overlords and with us, spread positivity and caring into this world. 💗

Sounds like you have quite a full plate. Hopefully you’ll find time to add to your on-line friends here, share all that is wonderful and amazing about our googly eyed overlords and with us, spread positivity and caring into this world. 💗
Absolutely! I need to talk to people, even if it's not face to face, because my animals are tired of me having conversations with them lol.. I am mainly in social isolation. I rarely leave my house. I have OCD to go with my ADHD and Panic Disorder. I am a perfectionist on top of all that, so I can never finish up something properly (or at least *I* think is not perfect and could be better). I don't watch television often, so I always add to Derpy's bioactive viv or sew to focus on SOMETHING other than negative possibilities going on. Okay, enough of all that lol I 🤷‍♀️also talk too much. I'm so sorry for rambling lol

Back
Top Bottom