shipping to Puerto Rico?

Yarinil

Someone know any webstore who ship feeder to Puerto Rico? I'm having a hard time finding worms here.

I only got crickets and superworms (that i didnt buy because the guy just sells from 500+) i just buy the crickets and they are getting big -.- so I almost really cant give the crickets to my 3 inches veiled soon.

also what are the best feeders? because i know that superworms are high in fat.

Maybe you could get silkworm or hornedworm eggs and the chow shipped to you?The shipping would be very affordable.And there easy to raise.There are plenty of video's on how to raise them all over the internet. good luck

Maybe you could get silkworm or hornedworm eggs and the chow shipped to you?The shipping would be very affordable.And there easy to raise.There are plenty of video's on how to raise them all over the internet. good luck

yes i think so but they dont grow fast? cause:D i just have one baby and i'll lost almost all the feeders if they grow fast right?

You'll have to ask sellers if they will.

dont know any seller :/ but i'm searching all the forum and websites and email them about it :/ my local supplier only work with crickets superworms and discoidalis roaches :/

Back
Top Bottom