shipped or bought in person

I absolutely agree that accidents can happen with shipping. But I really feel like the risk of a shipping incident is low enough to buy from a reputable breeder over a backyard breeder or a warehouse supplier that does not know a thing about the chams they are selling. I have great respect for Jannb and I understand her concerns as a breeder but I still think that shipping is your better bet over your local options.

I absolutely agree that accidents can happen with shipping. But I really feel like the risk of a shipping incident is low enough to buy from a reputable breeder over a backyard breeder or a warehouse supplier that does not know a thing about the chams they are selling. I have great respect for Jannb and I understand her concerns as a breeder but I still think that shipping is your better bet over your local options.
ok. i’m waiting to purchase one till late february

It’s so great that you’re asking questions and doing your research prior to bringing a chameleon home. That’s what makes all the difference 💚

This video covers what has been discussed so far as well as other tips for finding a good breeder:

ive had a cham before- but i choose a bad breeder and he ended up passing after a week so im being extra cautious to choose a better breeder this time
It’s so great that you’re asking questions and doing your research prior to bringing a chameleon home. That’s what makes all the difference 💚

This video covers what has been discussed so far as well as other tips for finding a good breeder:

ive had a cham before- but i choose a bad breeder and he ended up passing after a week so im being extra cautious to choose a better breeder this time
Kudos to you for taking your time and examining your options :) I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in the video Gingero posted, but when you're buying a panther chameleon you're also paying for a relationship with the breeder at the same time. Experienced breeders are a great resource when you have questions!

Back
Top Bottom