Ship to Hawaii?

KalaiDaCham

I was wondering if anyone knew any sites that actually shipped to hawaii. Or like that shipped crickets to hawaii? I was also wondering if any websites shipped other feeder insects to hawai that is a workable price?

I’m not sure, but I doubt anyone ships there. They protect the islands fiercely from any invasive infestation.

I would be very very surprised if any insects can be shipped to HI due to their tight environmental and agricultural regulations. They have been overrun by too many exotic introductions of plants and animals already. Do you live there and are you searching for feeders? You may need to start your own colonies of feeders you can find or catch locally. There may be some soft-bodied tropical roaches you could cultivate. Also blue bottle or house flies. Are there reptile pet supplies there you could ask?

I would be very very surprised if any insects can be shipped to HI due to their tight environmental and agricultural regulations. They have been overrun by too many exotic introductions of plants and animals already. Do you live there and are you searching for feeders? You may need to start your own colonies of feeders you can find or catch locally. There may be some soft-bodied tropical roaches you could cultivate. Also blue bottle or house flies. Are there reptile pet supplies there you could ask?
The worst part is that its a little hard for me to start my own colony, plus since i live on a certain island in hawaii, there isn’t a pet shop on my island...

As members have stated above there are strict regulations in place with regards to importing live animals and insects onto the island (because island ecosystems are so unique and vulnerable). Don't be that guy who imports tons of bugs that might cause invasive problems there.

Like Calrton said, find bugs there (in the wild - we aren't asking you to find a petshop) and learn how to breed them for your chameleon.

Back
Top Bottom