Shetland Sheepdog

an aussie cattle dog is the same as a blue heeler isn't it?. i had one years ago, named her Bindi, she had a bad couch eating problem. but she was hyper intelligent and when she wasn't being difficult, super cool. was lassie a sheltie? they look like they shed like mad.
i'm a big fan of boxers, labs and boston terriers, and i had a roomate once that had a rhodesian ridgeback, wicked sweet dog.

Yes they do shed like crazy:eek:
Go to photobucket and type in shetland sheepdog and you'll see a bunch of pics of them

an aussie cattle dog is the same as a blue heeler isn't it?. i had one years ago, named her Bindi, she had a bad couch eating problem. but she was hyper intelligent and when she wasn't being difficult, super cool. was lassie a sheltie? they look like they shed like mad.
i'm a big fan of boxers, labs and boston terriers, and i had a roomate once that had a rhodesian ridgeback, wicked sweet dog.

I have a boxer and a german sheperd mix here are some pix to spice up the thread...(not trying to take over the thread tho!)

Sparky (4.5 year old fawn boxer)
sparkalarkreeeeeeeeesized.jpg

Gorgy (wolfey, 8.5 year old german shep, lab, and collie mix)
gorgyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyresized.jpg

Back
Top Bottom