Shedding

^^^^ UVB must be changed to the 8-9 inches from the bottom of the fixture to the branch. She will need it to be that way right now with that distance her UVI levels are too low at basking.

Has the edema been addressed? Can we review this below please. When you say before it was repashy without calcium can you tell me exactly which one you were using and what the schedule was? Also please confirm if you are using calcium without D3 for your everyday dusting.
Hey so the uvb has to be higher?

Also I didn't want to give her the multivitamin for a month to have everything out of her so I haven't given her it yet. But I've been giving her Calcium without D3 every feeding. These are the ones I use for her.

Attachments

• 1677945370454691453776546825586.jpg
    1677945370454691453776546825586.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 29
Hey so the uvb has to be higher?

Also I didn't want to give her the multivitamin for a month to have everything out of her so I haven't given her it yet. But I've been giving her Calcium without D3 every feeding. These are the ones I use for her.
You need to measure the UVB from the bottom of the fixture to the branches. That total distance must be 8-9 inches for the correct UVI level. Too far away and they do not get the uvb they need. Too close and they are in overexposure levels.

The supplements are correct. I was asking about what you were using prior because you said Repashy. Depending on the type this could be why the edema is so bad.

Also edema can be seen in females prior to laying. Make sure the lay bin is on point. That it is able to hold a tunnel. If you only used dirt it can collapse in on her.

Back
Top Bottom