Shedding

Jocccellynnn

Established Member
She sheds so incredibly fast. It hasn’t even been an hour since she started and it’s almost all gone already.. but I did have a question about stuck shed, she had stuck shed for about a month when I first got her and I just wanted to know what it meant. I heard it’s because the humidity levels may be off but I’m not completely sure. She also changes color and rocks back and forth when she sheds, it’s quite weird to watch lol. Just want to make sure this is all normal

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 81
She sheds so incredibly fast. It hasn’t even been an hour since she started and it’s almost all gone already.. but I did have a question about stuck shed, she had stuck shed for about a month when I first got her and I just wanted to know what it meant. I heard it’s because the humidity levels may be off but I’m not completely sure. She also changes color and rocks back and forth when she sheds, it’s quite weird to watch lol. Just want to make sure this is all normal
Yeah, happens pretty quick when young. You will see a change in the shedding as she gets older. It will take a little longer and happen in sections.
Best to all

Back
Top Bottom